This position may be located in Toronto, ON. Travel is required within Canada.
If you are passionate about efficiency and sustainable solutions for the environment, this is the right opportunity for you.
The Technical Sales Manager is responsible for the planning executing and achieving the company’s sales goals for the defined product group. This includes retaining and/or increasing market share and sales and profit volumes, in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responsible for developing and maintaining productive business relationships with both new and existing clients.
Also, in charge of identifying every sales lead and of making the most out of every opportunity to increase revenue and profitability. The Technical Sales Manager will form productive and sustainable relationships with suppliers, customers, business partners local authorities and the community to ensure the ongoing success of our business.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
. Execute strategic sales plan based on market research and sales data. This includes crafting a replicable sales pitch that can be used as a guide, analyzing cost and sales, preparing sales reports and meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects. Develops concise and value-based strategies for establishing sales relationships to market.
- Bachelor’s or College degree.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years working experience in technical sales, with active outside sales and marketing expertise in technologies, automotive solutions and/or elevator industry.
- Well-versed in sales strategies in the elevator engineering industry, smart parking management solutions or similar.
- Knowledgeable of the Canadian parking solutions market, including sales cycles, metrics and analytics, invoicing and public and institutional parking capacities.
- Possess the following personal qualities: multitasking, integrity, creativity, high standards, commitment, ethical values, can-do personality, competitive and results oriented.
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementing skills.
- Entrepreneur spirit, results driven and people oriented personality
- Flexibility to travel is required. The position could be based anywhere in Ontario, but the target areas will be the GTA.
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we would be happy to hear from you.
We welcome all the applications, however only qualified candidates with the skills and experienced outlined on this job posting, will be considered.
Please contact Tibisay Bermudez, Principal Director of Bermudez Intelligent Recruitment Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org